The Internet Association of Australia is looking for an experienced Peering Engineer to join their team and help to maintain and operate the Internet Exchange of Australia and the New Zealand Internet Exchange.
This unique role is based remotely, and they are currently taking applications from any major capital city in New Zealand or Australia.
You will be part of a small, dedicated team where your skills will have a real impact within the internet community. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of systems and technologies, and be involved with exciting new projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The provision and troubleshooting of Internet Peering Services
- Maintaining and monitoring of Internet Peering Networks
- Executing project work – new sites, migrations etc
- Identifying and providing input on improvements to networks and process
- Participating in a 24×7 on-call rotation
For more information about the role or for details on how to apply visit the Seek ad.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 31st January 2020.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!